8/3/08

Tag, Tag, Tag!!!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
This question is too far for me at this moment....I think things will happen when the time is right.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Thinking, which makes my life hard sometimes.

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
If he/she is the one who loves to take away whatever I like(which he/she knows), he/she won't be my close friend coz we are not from the same world from the beginning.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Of course is my health. Anyway, I don't have any foods that I want to eat very much.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
I rather keep this secret in my heart to avoid any troubles to me.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I believe humans will find the ways out when they are in trouble. So, go earn money if don't have money.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Trust and love.

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Going back home in Malaysia.

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of course, after some "permissions"(hints) from her. This may proved to be costly as well.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Ben Wong is smart,friendly,caring............in the conclusion,a GOOD GUY.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Considerable and kind.

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I rarely think persons besides me are bad despite he/she may hurt me.

13. What are the characteristics of your dream job?
Any jobs that could help people and eventually make me proud of myself.

14. Is anyone really perfect?
No. Weakness can be an advantage if can use it well.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy. When you are happy, you own everything...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I hope I won't think too much if I could.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Previously, there was a girl that I can share all my problems with....but now I think my sister is the person.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years older than now.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
All. Who are going to love you if you can't accept yourself?

20. If you had 24 hours to do anything, anything at all in the world, whether it be realistically possible, what would it be?
Spend my time with persons that I love.

8 person whom I tag:
1- Saw Cheng Khang
2- Chin Wy Quin
3- Ong Han Ming
4- Alex Ong
5- Goh Sea Win
6- Saw Cheng Pheng
7- Yao Nie s
8- Soo Cheng Dar

No comments: